Placeholder for Calculator
Foreign National Jumbo Loans
Who is our Foreign National Jumbo Loans Best Suited For?
This mortgage is a great option for someone who may not live In the United States and wants to purchase or refinance a property. This program works for individuals who live and work in the United States that want to purchase but may not have a social security number, a green card or proper documentation.
How Do Foreign National Jumbo Mortgages Work?
These mortgages are portfolio loans that are not connected to any government agency. These loans are ideal for a client that may not live in the US but would like to invest in real estate. Most traditional lenders require a social security number or some form of citizenship allowing you to be in the US legally. This program has no such requirements. An additional feature is that this program allows for borrowers to be living and working in the US and still qualify.
Loan Program Highlights for Foreign National Jumbo Loans
- Loan amounts up to $3 million*
- Maximum loan to value (LTV) is 80%
- Must qualify full doc (or whatever version of full doc exists from the country of origin)
- No credit score is required (foreign credit reports allowed, or alternative credit allowed to show your credit worthiness)
- No social security number, green card or visa required
- Max DTI is 50%
- Minimum of 6 months reserves required**
- This program is eligible for purchase transactions or refinance rate and term or cash out. Unlimited cash out options are available
- Primary residence, second home and investment properties are eligible on this program
- Single family homes, condominiums and 2-4 unit homes are all eligible for financing
- Non warrantable condo financing available
- Interest only available
- 5/7/10 year ARM – available
- Minimum mortgage amount is $300,000.00
More reserves will be required for mortgage amounts over $1,000,000.00**