1099 Mortgage Loans

Determined self-employed professionals deserve exceptional properties too.

You work hard every day to build a solid business. In fact, 10% of the USA workforce is an independent contractor – just like you. MBANC supports the self-employed community with accessible and flexible mortgage financing options.

97% Pull-Through Rate

What is a “pull-through rate?” This is another way of saying that our word means something. 


When we tell you (or a realtor) that you are pre-approved for a loan, it means you are, in fact, pre-approved for a loan. 


Unlike other lenders, we won’t jeopardize your property deal or frustrate your realtor with meaningless pre-approval letters based on an online form. 


We do a thorough investigation of all the information you provide us. 97% of our official pre-approvals move on to full mortgage underwriting approval. (The other 3% are usually borrowers who change their mind about the property).


Our excellent results demonstrate our unwavering dedication to clients like you.

Try Our 2-Minute QuickQual

We take into account true 1099 income

Unlike traditional mortgage options that primarily rely on W-2 income verification and tax return for large sums, a 1099 mortgage loan acknowledges your unique income structure as an entrepreneur, freelancer, gig worker, or self-employed professional. Our MBANC 1099 Mortgage Loan provides a pathway to property ownership that aligns with your dynamic financial profile.

They were very efficient, professional, and friendly in handling my documents for the loan application. I finally got a loan approval before the closing date. I deeply appreciate a great job done by Mayer and the team (Alan and Lateefah). Hence, I recommend borrowers this lender for mortgage loan.

Ying-Ying Li

How the process works

Busy entrepreneurs count on MBANC to meet tight closing deadlines


Let's connect

There is no need to schedule a call; the expense is on us. We aren’t stuffy bank employees, but knowledgeable experts in our field with practical experience dealing with 1099 income.


We can decipher your financial information quickly

The primary documentation required for the 1099 Jumbo Mortgage is proof of your 1099 income. We have a proven process to get the application process wrapped up quickly.


Do you have at least two years of work history?

If you have been self-employed for at least two years, let’s discuss your loan amount options. If you have multiple 1099 jobs, that works too.


Expert underwriting interpretation

We are business owners – just like you. We interpret your income based on your profession and can analyze your documents quickly and efficiently. Our ability to approach every loan file from various angles ensures a thorough and creative approach to underwriting.

Congratulations! If you're an independent contractor, you've just found the perfect mortgage

Working with 1099 mortgage loan clients is one of our specialties. You’ll be pleasantly surprised with how we save you time with our methodical 1099 mortgage loan process.

As an independent contractor, we know you are short on time and extra energy to dedicate to loan bureaucracy. Forget pay stubs and W-2 tax forms to qualify. Let’s get you the quailed for most amount of money based on 90% of your 1099 income – so you can get back to doing what you do best (your job).

Loans free from W-2s and tax returns

Mortgage Approval Made Simple

Aside from great mortgage programs, at MBANC, you’ll find enthusiastic and knowledgeable experts ready to offer you premier service.

Bank Statement

Use one to two years of healthy bank statement deposits to qualify.

Asset Utilization

Use your liquid assets (instead of the usual tax returns) to apply.

Rental Income DSCR

Investment properties can create wealth and income.

Interest-Only Mortgage

Investors love the tax benefits for offsetting mortgage interest.

1099 Jumbo Mortgage Financing

No W2? No Problem. Qualify Using 1099 Income With Ease 

Ready To Make the Call?

Connect with your expert mbank Loan Officer Today.

Embrace the possibilities of enhanced mortgage financing as an independent contractor. Discover how a 1099 Jumbo Mortgage can provide you with the tailored financing solution you need.

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact us for a complimentary quote on our competitive rates to discover your potential qualification amount.

What are 1099 Mortgages?

When using a 1099, we will review your total income and take away an expense ratio of 10% and qualify you on the remaining 90% of income. If you have several forms of income, we will add all of the sources together to determine your average monthly income. We can consider most sources of income that have a two-year history.

  • Proof of Income
  • 12 to 24 Months of 1099 Income
  • Year to date documentation to support continued receipt of income from same source.
  • Borrower Financial Details
  • Property Details

No, 1099 Mortgages can be used for primary residences, second homes, and investment properties.

Choosing a 1099 Mortgage can offer numerous benefits for freelancers and self-employed professionals, including a more flexible qualification process that considers a wider variety of income sources, potentially making it easier to qualify for a mortgage compared to traditional Options that rely on and tax return income documentation.

Yes, Bank Statement Mortgages are generally more flexible because they consider a broader range of income sources. This flexibility can make it easier for self-employed individuals to qualify for a mortgage.

The 1099 Mortgage Program is designed to accommodate the dynamic financial profiles of individuals with fluctuating income levels. By considering a broader range of income sources and allowing qualification based on 90% of the gross 1099 income from the past 12 or 24 months, it offers a more flexible approach to mortgage qualification compared to traditional mortgages.

The interest rates on a 1099 Mortgage can be influenced by various factors including your credit score, the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio, the type of property you are purchasing, and the current market conditions. Reach out to us for a complimentary quote on our competitive rates for self-employed mortgages and discover your potential qualification amount.